Extantediet.com offers a large variety of programs for different kinds of people. In order to register, you must firstly reside in a country that is within the European Union. Asides that, customers also need to undergo a medical check to ascertain the kind of program they will be eligible for.
To place an order on extantediet.com, customers are required to attest to the following information:
1. you are at least 18 years old;
2. you are resident in a country within the EU;
3. you have completed the medical check during the registration process and are aware of the program you are eligible for;
4. you are buying the product(s) for yourself;
5. you acknowledge that you should seek medical advice before starting any weight loss program;
6. you are aware that you should not use the Product(s) if you are over the age of 70, underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical condition which affects your dietary requirements including behaviour disorders or eating disorders (including bulimia and anorexia), or have active cancer or have had any treatment for cancer in the last 3 months.
After placing an order, an acknowledgement email will be sent by the site. This is however not an acceptance email of the order. The site will take further steps to verify the information after which a confirmation will be sent, confirming the item(s) ordered if an order has been accepted.
Details of the due date which the goods will be delivered will be specified in the confirmation email sent when an order is accepted.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS:
An order can be cancelled within fourteen (14) days of placing the order without prior notice. This can be done through the cancel order option in a subscriber’s account or a letter sent by post. All orders cancelled will be followed by a reimbursement of all payments already made including that of delivery. Reimbursements are made fourteen (14) days after the cancellation of order.
Where an item received is a wrong order or is damaged, the site has an online message center to handle such issues. All that is required is a picture of the item attached to the complaint message. An online representative will proffer the best solution on how to return the item ordered.
Where as at the time of cancellation of an order, the item has already been delivered, such item can be returned also subject to some terms and conditions. There will be need to send the order number of the item and the reason for return. Upon receipt of the details, a unique authorisation number will be issued and the return will be arranged. Such items to be returned must be returned in the condition they were delivered.
PROMOTIONS, PRIZES AND COMPETITIONS:
From time to time, there will be promotional offers on the site. These promotions can only be enjoyed through the use of promotional codes. However, only one promotional code can be used for a transaction.
Competitions are also constantly organised by the site. These competitions are governed by the terms and conditions which the competition entrants are to be bound. There will be prizes stated at the beginning of every competition. However, cash equivalents of these prizes are not given.
The winners of the competition are selected in a random draw and will be notified within twenty eight (28) days after the winner has been selected. The name of winners may be published on social media as well.